lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

Want a perfect life..with a perfect body

Tommorrow I start my water fast (5 days) so I can lose about 10 pounds
I will also exercise for about 15 minutes a day (like intense exercise) because if I exercise more than that I would probably pass out. I know how my body works Ok?
Now that I am back, I am starting to care about my weight again...normally I wouldn't. I would only try to die by not eating anything..but now I am once again trapped in this circle...Inches, pounds, kilograms, cm, lb...*sigh* it will drive me nuts in no time.
For now, my plans are: water fasts, ADD (Alternative day diet), and 2468. (NO ABC) why? because it makes me binge, makes me lose control..that's why. :]
Oh, and obviously, exercise (but I DON'T WANNA!!!..I'm too lazy) but Hey! I have to do everything I can to loose weight and have a perfect body...with a protruding collar bone, rib cage, hip bones, wrist bone, back bone.. EVERY BONE!!!
LOVE BONES!

thinspo Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comentario:

  1. I'm gonna start fasting today! Hope it's going well for yourself. :) <3 Bones :)

    ResponderEliminar